Friday, March 1, 2013

Hello there, thanks for joining me today. Why not pour a cup of tea and let's muse over the daily digest. Ooohh.. speaking of tea, my absolute favorite new obsession has got to be Nordstroms Red Tea Latte. If you've not yet indulged consider yourself invited to a delicious opportunity to sip and browse one of my fav haunts. I'm sure this luscious delicacy will not disappoint. Let me know what you think of this delectable mix of Rooibos,vanilla,honey,& of course a sprinkle of cinnamon. While on the subject of Nordies ... have you spotted the spring Kate Spade line?!? The neck candy, the arm candy, it's a regular party!! Do check it out when grabbing the Red Tea Latte (or your fav beverage) at "house" the cafe at Nordstroms natch.TTYL <3



No comments:

Post a Comment