Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mothers Day Confessions


First of all I hope all you Mothers had a wonderful day! Whether Mother by birth, adoption,foster,step,Mother figure, Mother to heaven babies, mother to be, mother in law, etc. You are all Mothers and are loved and cherished ❤

With it being Mothers Day weekend I was sure that my weekend was going to be wonderful!! And it was, but life has a way of having a mind of its own soooo... Nothing went as planned. My fab hubby and incredible kiddos had Sat. planned to shop for my "pressies" while I Spa Day awayed!!! 


Asthma had quite another idea! 




Plan B!! No salon for an asthmatic in an attack so spa at home it was!! Now don't tell me you don't know what an asthmatic spa is?!? First of all it's a eucalyptus jet bath (open those sinuses relax those muscles) next is eucalyptus aromatherapy (think vicks vaporizer, but aromatherapy sounds "spa-ish" Being in desperate need for my mani-pedi, and in no way up to nail spa fumes, this was to take some planning. After quick research I decided to rely on a professional nail maven... Sally Hansen to the assist!!

These are fabulous so quick and easy!!! Very professional looking. And, the pattern that my Brittany(it certainly helps to have a lovely daughter with impeccable taste!) choose for me is indeed Lilly Pulitzer like IMHO.


Two pulmonary treatments & several herbal teas later I settled on LMN's "Smothers Day Weekend" specials to finish my "Asthma Spa Day".

Meanwhile my loveys were very busy out for lunch



After lunching the shopping began!! They hit C.Orrico (one of my fav Lilly haunts!!)


Next was Brookstone after they decided Mommy was in need of a new back massager to help with the lungs❤


After that stop cards and balloons were in order



Yes the biggest balloon was indeed decided upon lol!!!

After being spoiled by my love bugs with Lilly jewelry, bags, and clothing. Brookstone massage wrap,& balloons/ cards ( asthma= no flowers!) In my cozy bed with help from a couple of my fur babies❤


Now it was indeed time for Mothers Day Dinner!!

BoneFish Mac's.... Yummy!!


First time out of the house in four days!!!!


Tip: request the glider tables they rock.... Sorry had too!!! LOL!!


It would be nice if the story ended here,after fab surf and turf, but here comes the confession... This was my pit stop on route to Palms West Hospital




And this is where I remain and write to you today. So many get wells, prayers, and positive thoughts sent from all you wonderful friends... I can feel them working and know I'll be back to my regular escapades in no time!! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart ❤ TTYL

















No comments:

Post a Comment