Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring has Sprung!!


Happy Spring everyone!!! I hope everyone who has been frozen can happily thaw out in the warm beautiful sunshine!! 

We've been busy bees around here as of late with so many plans on the horizon!! I'm sooooo excited I could burst from wanting to tell you all the exciting things coming up, but I'll have to settle with sharing our St. Patty's Day happenings!

Charming antique cars

Cheeky kazoo band

Floats (get it!! Yes we're a bit tongue in cheek here in Palm Beach!)

It just wouldn't be a parade without the Mummers!!

 More antique cuties

Precious miniature horse (after all Palm Beach is the winter equestrian capital!!)

And of course our Vets!!!

Corned beef , cabbage, & potatoes with Guinness gravy!!

Bangers and mash!!

And Guinness pie, oh my!!!!

Fab decorations at an authentic Irish Pub 'natch!


A wonderful day was had by all!!! I hope you always have the "luck of the Irish" with you & all you love!! So with "Irish eyes smiling" I'll sign off for now!! TTYL ❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment