Thursday, January 23, 2014

Monogram Mania!

Hi all!! I've always been completely obsessed over monogramming EVERYTHING!!!


When I was 7/8 yrs old all of my friends wanted ponies (had that) { I will Love "My Romaney" forever❤️} Or Ballet/Dance accoutrements (already had all of the latest & greatest lol!!) sooooo what did I HAVE to have.... Monogram sweaters, monogram interchangeable Bermuda bags, plaid pleated skirts, & "duck boots" !!!! So yes, between Mommy (who always smells of Lavender & fabulous fragrances & who introduced me to the arts & developed a very strong love of these pursuits in even a very small child although everyone told her I was just to young to even remember much less understand!!! Well once again Mom we proved them wrong!!!LOL & I am truly blessed to still have her here with us❤️& Daddy (always smelled of Old Spice,& where I got my love for Trains from❤️), Nana (smelled of perfectly coiffed hair & where I get most of my personality from)& Pop Pop(who smelled of tobacco & pepper mints & who I get my great love of antiques from) along with my Godparents Rose (who trailed wafts of Elizabeth Arden wherever she graced & fostered an obsession for shoes & bags that continues today!) & Merle ( who smelled of his pipe & slippers & who instilled an adoration for a life filled with love & honor ) thanks to these special people in my life my dream of monogram mania was fulfilled, fostered,& cultivated to present day where my darling hubby ( who always smells of Polo, love, comfort & security❤️ & is my very own Prince Charming) continued this tradition by ordering a new car monogram to replace my old one that went with my old car, the minute he purchased my new car!!! Love him❤️ And now I would like to share my latest monogram obsession ... I like to match & monogram natch' my wallpaper & screensaver to match my phone case, ootd, etc. I use two apps https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monogram-wallpaper-backgrounds/id647594931?mt=8 
And https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/designer-monogram-lite-custom/id693840429?mt=8 I also found, on the Lilly Pulitzer Blog,that they graciously offer free Lilly prints to customize all your fav gadgets in our beloved Lilly Pulitzer❤️
so I combined the two into a Monogram chin chin screen saver on my chin chin covered Iphone5!!!! It's official  I'm obsessed!!! 

Now that you know a little bit more about me..... What are you waiting for?!? Go get your monogram on!!!! TTYL❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment