Monday, May 5, 2014

Pursuit of Happiness


Being happy is what life is all about... At least that's the way I feel 😃 So without further adieu here are a few of my recent pursuits that do indeed make me happy!!

Easter celebrated!!

Sharing holidays with family!! Love, love, love my girls❤️


Our little❤️ 


Our bigger "little" with us to meet Gallagher at the Improv!! Another fantastic evening!!

Birding with my babies & we found this mama with her ducklings!! 

Kentucky Derby 2014!! Congrats California Chrome!! Well done!! Well done indeed!!

Of course I donned my derby attire complete with monogrammed julep cup!!


And last but certainly not least.... The blog turned 2!!! Thanks so very very much for being here!!! I've had a blast blogging & I've got lots more pursuits on the horizon!! TTYL❤️









No comments:

Post a Comment