Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year!



Well the holidays are over for 2013 all eyes looking forward to 2014!! One of my fav things to do after the holidays is to put all the beautiful decorations away until the excitement arises again. Is it just me or does it appear as though your house has grown since the decorations have been cleared?!? As much as I love the clean open feeling I must also admit that my mind inevitably wanders to all the decor ideas. So without any further adieu a super chic list of incredible DIY compliments of abusementparknation.com ... ENJOY!!




Soooo doing this in the playroom for my little❤️

My personal fav!




Love this also!








And now after all the incredible DIY projects that I've.... Uh... LOOKED AT!! Lol!!! (Not undertaken... Yet) it's time to



Now that's one DIY I can really accomplish!! TTYL❤️





No comments:

Post a Comment