Sunday, January 19, 2014

Once bitten twice shy!

My oh my!! I have never been bitten by a spider and leave it to me to find a Black Widow!!!

 


I was fussing around the backyard, straightening chairs and such when POW!!!! The Black Widow struck!!! I knew immediately that this was no ordinary bite. The fang marks, the hotness, the redness, the swelling!!!! OUCH!!! But that's really just the tip of the iceberg.

 

The symptoms that sent me scattering to the hospital were muscle spasms, stomach knots, nausea, vomiting, chills, sweats, etc!!!

 

So after several shots, several prescriptions for some pretty heavy duty meds. 



I was happily home again, home again, jiggity-jig❤️ My hubby feels so bad that I still can keep barely anything down that not only did my fam have a lovely basket of cheery yellow flowers delivered but I got my Valentines Day pressie early!!! .... A NEW CAR!!!! ❤️Now, now it is a brand new car & I do love it ,but don't be to jelly just yet. It is in fact a Chrysler Town and Country yes, yes it's my "Mommy Glamvan"!!

 

At least it's sleek black with every toy imaginable!!!! All kidding aside I know I am completely blessed to not only be fortunate enough to have a brand new car ( the children's limo!!) but most importantly to have wonderful family & friends in my life! I hope your week is every bit as incredible as you are!! TTYL❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment