Friday, June 24, 2016

Summer Snacks


Fruit infused water!?!????!!! Everywhere you turn you hear this... Am I right? Well it's really refreshing and so super easy!!! You can use a special fruit infuser cup (sounds quite posh right?) or you can use any of your own fav drinking vessels. There really is no "need" for a special cup but if you so desire a special cup then by all means indulge!! (I picked mine up at wait for it... Dollar Tree!!! That's right my posh fruit infuser is from DT!! But then I monogrammed it natch!! Lol!!) Next choose your fruit.. I went with frozen strawberries as they act as ice cubes for me too!! But you can use any fresh or frozen fruit(s) you fancy (the possibilities here are endless girls) 




Then voila you have your very own on trend fruit infused water!!! Oh so trendy and good for you too!!

Did someone say snacks?!?! Lol!!! Well you know I love em'!!! To nosh on with my posh water I have fallen in love with 


Coconut chips!!!! They are scrumptious and as easy as grab and go!! Win/win!!! So these are my poolside/beachside snack recommendations... What are some of your go to summer snacks? TTYL❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment