Friday, June 24, 2016

Favorite Facials

Today's preppy pursuits post is about ... You guessed it! Skin care!!! We all know that I'm all about the spa days and pampering but routine facial skincare is paramount. So with that said I figured I would share a few of my very fav facials from very economic and very quick to much more indulgent. I love a paper facial mask!!! They are so economic, so quick and oh so easy!! I try to do one at least twice a week.

Price point around $20 (I got mine at Macy's)


Price point around $10 (I got mine from Walgreens)

Price point around $2 (I got mine on Amazon) *these are by Tony Moly



I also love a glycolic peel like this one from Peter Thomas Roth. Feel the burn and voila lovely skin. Price point around $90 (I got mine at Sephora)


Also this scrub facial from Oil of Olay it's quick, easy, and most of all effective. 
 Price point around $25 (I got mine at Ulta)


I love the black mask from Boscia (along with the whole face regime) 

Price point around $34 (it's a Sephora exclusive so natch that's where I got mine)



 My favorite indulgent facial mask and skin care line is Sisley.... Ahhhhhh it smells as good as it feels and it's extremely easy to spoil yourself with this indulgence. 

Price point around $160 (I got all of my Sisley from Saks Fifth Ave.) 

Price point around $120

Price point around $125

Price point around $120

Price point around $140

Price point around $130

Another awesome mask is a sleeping mask!!! I love this one by Korres

Price point around $45 (I got mine at Sephora)



And lastly I have one more awesome!!! Fav facial to share with you ... Drum roll please!! Lol!!! It's called cure and it is MAGNIFICENT!!! No pain, no fuss, super simple and super effective!!


Price point around $40 (I got mine in Little Tokyo on my last L.A. trip but you can get this gem online from Urban Outfitters)

I hope you enjoyed my little facial favs!! TTYL❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment